|Newsletters v5.02 Released
Now An Official Release On PHP-Fusions Main Site
Tested totally error free in PHP-Fusion 7.02.07
With this infusion site administrators can compose and send notices and newsletters to the site membership to keep them updated
on news, additional site features or whatever he/she deems important for the members to know about.
If public subscriptions are turned On via the main menu settings, your guests may subscribe and also receive notices and newsletters.
If the subscriptions mode is set to Manual, the site administrator may manually add public users as desired or needed.
Multiple files (compression recommended), may be attached to the notice or newsletter as desired up to about 4 megabytes.
If the option is selected at compose/send time the notice or newsletter is now archived as an html file for browser viewing.
1) Send single or multiple attachments (compression recommended)
2) Send to single, multiple or all site members
3) Send to single, multiple or all public subscribers
4) Send to a single or multiple site User Group(s)
5) Three subscription modes of operation: On, Off and Manual. If set to Manual the administrator may add public subscribers as needed
6) Personalized emails sent with only the recipients email address showing
7) Two and three column templates have been removed
8) Multiple image templates have been reduced to 3 images per template on Styles 1, 2, 3 and 4 consisting of top middle and bottom images
9) Styles 5 and 6 are imageless and use table and td background colors instead
10) Copy and paste into the message area, the included 2 and 3 colum table layouts to produce 2 and 3 column notices and newsletters if desired
11) IMPORTANT ! Styles 1 through 6 are pre-built and functional. Styles 7 through 12 (User-Build Templates 01 thru 06), are simply placeholder,
empty template files for you to build your own. But be aware they must follow the same structure as the pre-built templates.
12) CSS is now inline and no longer within the head section of the templates
13) Upload files to be attached to a notice or newsletter via the Upload Files button. Delete uploaded files after they are no longer needed
14) Optionally, sent notices and newsletters are now archived for browser viewing
15) Complete control of sent/archived html files via the Archive Admin button. Multiple or single deletion of archived files.
on February 19, 2014 09:38:00