Welcome To Whisper Willows PHP-Fusion Mod Support Center
About PHP-Fusion7 Content Management System
PHP-Fusion is a light-weight open-source content management system (CMS) written in PHP 5 (compatible with PHP 4). It utilizes a MySQL database to store your site content and includes a simple, comprehensive administration system. PHP-Fusion includes the most common features you would expect to see in many other CMS packages including news, articles, forums, polls, shoutbox, comments, ratings and much more.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License (AGPL) as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
For site registration please email the webmaster with your desired username and password.
Thinking about trying out PHP-Fusion CMS? Get The Latest Version Below.
A very nice eCard infusion for PHP-Fusion ver7. Colorbox image zoom added for all images. Based on my very successful Send Ecards Infusion, the created eCards are now saved on the server and an email is sent to the recipient with a link to view their eCard. An admin function has been added to delete old eCards. There are now ten(10) templates to choose from for your greeting card. The Header Text, main card image and a Personal greeting are now optional. An email notice is now sent to the recipient, sender and the admin. Everything is self-contained within the infusion.
Categories and images may be edited/added/deleted as desired but code must be edited to reflect any changes.
This new infusion has been submitted to Fusion Main and is pending approval. I think that you'll really like it!
Announcing a semi-permanent hold on the reworking of existing infusions and the developement of new ones due to the coming release of the latest PHP-Fusion system which will be version 8. There are too many changes coming to even try to detail them here so in order to learn about the many enhancements and features that are to be implemented please click the link below and go to the main PHP-Fusion site.
I have decided to completely re-write my Multimedia Studio Infusion. The new release will be version 3.00 Many anomalies have been reported since the release of version 2.02 and need to be addressed. Keep checking back.
All Previous Versions Have Been Superceeded/Replaced by v5.01 and Removed From D/L's
With this infusion site administrators can compose and send notices and newsletters to the site membership to keep them updated
on news, additional site features or whatever he/she deems important for the members to know about.
If public subscriptions are turned On via the main menu settings, your guests may subscribe and also receive notices and newsletters.
If the subscriptions mode is set to Manual, the site administrator may manually add public users as desired or needed.
Multiple files (compression recommended), may be attached to the notice or newsletter as desired up to about 4 megabytes.
If the option is selected at compose/send time the notice or newsletter is now archived as an html file for browser viewing.
Retains total compatibility with PHP-Fusion 7.01.xx
1) Send single or multiple attachments (compression recommended)
2) Send to single, multiple or all site members
3) Send to single, multiple or all public subscribers
4) Send to a single or multiple site User Group(s)
5) Three subscription modes of operation: On, Off and Manual. If set to Manual the administrator may add public subscribers as needed
6) Personalized emails sent with only the recipients email address showing
7) Two and three column templates have been removed
8) Multiple image templates have been reduced to 3 images per template on Styles 1, 2, 3 and 4 consisting of top middle and bottom images
9) Styles 5 and 6 are imageless and use table and td background colors instead
10) Copy and paste into the message area, the included 2 and 3 colum table layouts to produce 2 and 3 column notices and newsletters if desired
11) IMPORTANT ! Styles 1 through 6 are pre-built and functional. Styles 7 through 12 (User-Build Templates 01 thru 06), are simply placeholder,
empty template files for you to build your own. But be aware they must follow the same structure as the pre-built templates.
12) CSS is now inline and no longer within the head section of the templates
13) Upload files to be attached to a notice or newsletter via the Upload Files button. Delete uploaded files after they are no longer needed
14) Optionally, sent notices and newsletters are now archived for browser viewing
15) Complete control of sent/archived html files via the Archive Admin button. Multiple or single deletion of archived files.
An event calendar with an admin area where you can add/edit events & add/edit private appointments and group appointments. Very nice infusion modified by Terry Broullette(Grimloch) to include nice image slideshow in side panel. Toggle the slideshow & CSS color legend display off or on via settings. Sept. 10, 2010: all new image change script; 'Flexi Slideshow' from 'Dynamic Drive' in 'include/core.php'. Nothing to be added to the page head. User edit of image location no longer required; auto-detection added. Images moved from base image folder to infusion image folder resulting in no external files. Infusion is completely self-contained. A very nice event calendar for your website with manual seasonal image change. Enjoy !!