Whisper Willow Dot Com - PHP-Fusion Mod Support - Infusions Mods & Themes Plus Coding Help

Tue. October 17, 2017 @
Navigation
Subscriptions
Newsletter

Site Members Only

Member Birthdays

Month of October

10/01 - cschilder
10/07 - greg
10/13 - Red
10/20 - aborovsak
10/22 - The Master
10/24 - ceg
10/29 - Dove

No Birthdays Today

Event Calendar

Fall Season

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31        

More...
Classified Ads

0 Classified Ads

Version 5.00
Personal Pages
New User Pages

Beyond63
osk
wanili
AlainT
r77

Most Visited Pages

Webmaster[4,263]
krzzgierz[3,410]
moto[2,932]
Koma[2,630]
der_kenny[2,475]
Mod Downloads
Latest Files Added

Accordian Navigation 6
Create eCards v3.0 16
Newsletters v5.01 23
Event Calendar v2.01 69
Site Statistics Panel v1.0 59
Advanced D/L Manager v2.01 68
Staff Application v1.2 47
Classified Ads v5.0 62
Personal Nickpages v3.1 58

Popular Downloads

My Nav Panel ver2 390
Multimedia Studio v2.02 335
EventCalendarV200 326
Newsletters v4.01 238
User Activity Panel v1.02 223
pd Stats Panel v2.2 210
Send Ecards v2.1 197
Bday Panel v2.03 173
Special Avatars 152
User Info Panel 145

Total Downloads: 5,054
Latest Articles
· PHP-Fusion Multiple ...
· PHP-Fusion ver7.02.04
· MySQL/DB Functions
View Thread
 Print Thread
Infusion/Mod Requests?
FreedomIOPList
Are we allowed to request infusions and mods here that aren't yet available? If so, what forum should we post them in? I love the Infusions/Mods available from Grimloch and there are some I would like to see released here. Some I wouldn't even mind paying for or donating to the site if they were planned to be developed.

My Websites
]Freedom IOP List - www.freedomioplist.com
Heaven's Handmades - www.heavenshandmades.com

http://www.freedomioplist.com
Webmaster
Well this is the correct forum. What kind of mods/infusions are you looking for?

Energy Can Neither Be Created Nor Destroyed Only Transformed.

FreedomIOPList
Awesome, thanks for the reply. Honestly, I have several infusions/mods I'd like to see for PHP-Fusion. I am even willing to pay or donate, as I stated previously for some. I guess the best way to do this is to just create a list of the Infusions/Mods I'd like to see. Some may already exist, I'm unsure but I've not been able to find them if they do.

Some of these infusions could potentially go hand in hand and work with other infusions already out there.

1. Automated Premium Memberships - Users can purchase memberships & their level is automatically upgraded
2. User Points System - Allow Users to Earn & Spend Points
3. Referral System - Users are Given their very own referral link to share
4. Tabs for Userfield Categories when viewing profile for neater profiles
5. File Hosting - Like the Image Hosting infusion except for files of all types

I have many other ideas, but I will stop there because that is definitely a lot of work. If anyone is interested in working on coding any of these, I can explain in more detail how each should work and etc.

My Websites

Webmaster
FreedomIOPList wrote:
Awesome, thanks for the reply. Honestly, I have several infusions/mods I'd like to see for PHP-Fusion. I am even willing to pay or donate, as I stated previously for some. I guess the best way to do this is to just create a list of the Infusions/Mods I'd like to see. Some may already exist, I'm unsure but I've not been able to find them if they do.

Some of these infusions could potentially go hand in hand and work with other infusions already out there.

1. Automated Premium Memberships - Users can purchase memberships & their level is automatically upgraded
2. User Points System - Allow Users to Earn & Spend Points
3. Referral System - Users are Given their very own referral link to share
4. Tabs for Userfield Categories when viewing profile for neater profiles
5. File Hosting - Like the Image Hosting infusion except for files of all types

Quite an involved laundry list there.
I'm not at all sure about #1 due to Fusions membership structure.
As for #2 I have seen a points system infusion before but it was a long time ago. I don't have it and don't know where you could find it.
On #3 I'm not sure what you mean by a referral link to share.
And #4 needs more explanation.
Number 5, file hosting; exactly what kind of files are you talking about and what would be the end purpose of this kind of infusion?

Edited by Webmaster on October 08, 2017

Energy Can Neither Be Created Nor Destroyed Only Transformed.

FreedomIOPList
Let me attempt to explain in more detail here so you can understand better.

Premium Memberships - The automated Premium Memberships will be hard I agree. I used to know of a site that did offer such a mod/infusion, in fact there were two of them and I cannot for the life of me remember either of them so it has and can be done. It would certainly take some work and I'd be happy to donate for this project.

Points System - If I'm not mistaken, Stars Heaven used to have a points system and there was another site (one of the sites that also had the Premium Memberships feature) also. I'm not sure where these files could be found any more either unless someone has them hoarded away. I can go through my old, ancient laptop and see if it is on there by chance

Referral System - I will use a couple different sites here as examples for what I mean, FusionCash.net has a Referral System, you are assigned you're own specific URL and when a user registers/completes activities using your referral link, you get credited. Another site is ebates.com, again, you are assigned a referral link, when someone uses that referral link, you get credited for their signup and purchases and etc. and lastly most web hosting companies offer an affiliate referral program where you earn so much per sale/per click. So each site member enrolled would receive a unique referral link to share to be credited for referrals but would need an entire system created where admins determine the payouts and etc.

Profile Tabs - I had someone create a very nice infusion once for me like this. Instead of the profiles displaying as one big long page especially if you have a lot of profile fields, each user field category is separated at the top of the profile by tabs to make it more appealing and easier to find what you're looking for with long profiles. I was unable to find an example anywhere of what I was talking about so attempted to create something that may better explain, image below.
freedomioplist.com/infusions/image_hosting/images/9f49423fe47908ad35a8e73571468908.png

File Hosting - To allow members to upload files and store on your server and use the links for outside sources like forums and more, similar to the Image Hosting Infusion. Purpose would be to allow members to have a secure place to upload their files so they can use them elsewhere on the internet from one place and not worry about the site going down. Not talking about illegal files or warez, meaning legit files here. It should be up to admins what type of files they would allow. I've seen times I've needed to link to upload and link to .zip files for things and couldn't find a place to do that.

Not saying all of these things would be a hit with everyone, just some things that would help me and may potentially help other PHP-Fusion users as well.

My Websites

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username
Password

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Donations
User Log
· Guests On: 27
· Members On: 0

Last Seen Members

FreedomIOPList FreedomIO...
5 days Offline
PHPar
3 weeks Offline
afoster
4 weeks Offline
scathing scathing
4 weeks Offline
MarkITA
8 weeks Offline
evanernanda
12 weeks Offline
woody1
14 weeks Offline
lystfisker lystfisker
14 weeks Offline
aznetcowboy aznetcowboy
18 weeks Offline
theDark
22 weeks Offline

More Users 
Shoutbox
Login to post a message.

FreedomIOPList
10/07/2017
I love this site and all of the unique, original infusions and mods offered here. Excellent work, please keep it up!

Webmaster
04/23/2016
Hi Pat! Long time no see. I'm doing well and I hope you and your family are well also. :)

29sd102
04/23/2016
Hi Terry, I hope you are well mate, Cheers from Ireland, Pat :)

WildHaggis
03/29/2016
Site's looking great :)

Dallas
01/12/2016
Thanks Terry. Getting back into coding a little. Missed you all.

Webmaster
01/10/2016
Hey Dallas! Man we thought you left the Fusion scene for good. I am really happy to welcome you back to the fold. :D

Dallas
01/10/2016
Hey Terry. How ya been

Rate My Site
Overall Site Rating

37 members have rated.
643 members have not.

You must be logged in
to Rate the Site
Onixet by Fusion-Style.Ro 8,962,101 unique visits